Many automatic filling machine manufacturers focus on technologies that promote safety and optimal production. I'm going to cover both to give you an idea of what to focus on when purchasing an automatic capsule filling machine:
Technologies to increase productivity, productivity and efficiency
I know you want a fully automated machine with predictable performance. This is only possible if you get a machine with the right technology. You can also look for TES-1200 automatic capsule filler online.
Some of these technologies include:
- HMI color touch panel; allows simple system administration and production management. This is primarily a PLC system.
- Closed dosing, electrical and movement systems for efficient and consistent capsule filling processes.
- Vacuum cleaner system for quick and easy cleaning
- Automatic lubrication system: This automatically lubricates the moving parts to prevent possible wear. This of course increases the life of your automatic filling machine.
Safety is also an important part of any capsule filling process. Therefore, you need to find out whether the machine you are trying to import guarantees safety or not. This should be the safety of both the automatic capsule filling machine and the equipment.
Here are some of the main technologies:
Use clear, rigid polycarbonate sheet to seal the filling station. Most machines have this door locked so that it cannot be opened when the engine is started.
You have sensors to check doors. Therefore, the machine will not run with the door open.
- Door opening alarm, a little dust and capsules
- Emergency switch: This helps stop the engine in an emergency.