Dental care has become an absolute necessity for millions of people around the world. Although there have been improvements in the care and health of teeth, many people are suffering from gum disease and tooth decay.
Until a few decades ago, bridges and dentures were the two main options for treating missing, broken, or in situations where the tooth had to be surgically extracted. You can also consult with a reliable dentist for dental implants in Fairfax.
Image Source: Google
Modern dental care includes dental implants, which are the replacement roots of teeth. Implants can have one or more dentures; the implant is a titanium screw that is placed in the jawbone at the location of the tooth root if it fails. They provide a solid base or base on which movable or permanent teeth can be fixed to fit the existing natural teeth.
Dental implants offer many advantages, some of which are:
• More comfort – dental implants can help avoid uncomfortable problems when inserting and removing dentures.
• Easy to chew and eat – dentures don't always fit 100%; Over time, they become less suitable and the likelihood of them slipping while chewing food is high. With dental implants, this problem is resolved.
• Better oral health – Dental implants do not require modification or correction of other teeth. This ensures that more natural teeth remain intact, which improves dental health and hygiene in the long run.
• Improved appearance – because the dental implant is designed to attach to the jawbone. They become permanent and feel like real teeth.
• More confidence and self-esteem – a good smile restores self-confidence and jumps to the first step.