Cellulite is the fatty matter which makes the buttocks and thighs look out of shape. Most women develop cellulite at some point in their lives. You can also get the information about fat reduction injections via https://www.welify.com/
Even though skin disorder does not cause physical harm, it is most unsightly and can cause embarrassment to a woman. A wide variety of treatments are available to get rid of cellulite, although some treatments are more effective than others.
What Causes Cellulite?
There are lots of reasons why some people develop cellulite while others do not. The reasons include:
* High-stress levels – when an individual is stressed, his or her body tenses up, causing the fibers and muscles to contract. This restricts blood circulation throughout the body and results in an accumulation of toxins within the body, which contributes to cellulite.
* Heredity factors – you are more predisposed to develop cellulite if you have a family history of the condition.
* Smoking – this damages skin elasticity as well as destroys the underlying connective tissues, which contributes to cellulite development.
* Dehydration – when there is insufficient water in the body, there will be an accumulation of toxins in the fatty tissues of the body which adds to cellulite formation.
* Certain medication – different drugs like diuretic pills and birth control pills can add to cellulite
* Unhealthy diet – a diet that is high in hydrogenated fats and carbohydrates can worsen the cellulite problem because such a diet increases the number of fats stored by the body.